Sri Srinivasa Saligrama Devasthanam is truly a gem within all of Bharath (India), the only one of its kind in all of history.
Assisting in the construction of such a magnificent and powerful shrine is truly a privilege and bestows one with immense blessings of Sri Saligrama Srinivasa for countless future generations.
Though the main shrines have been constructed, supplementary construction and beautification are currently in progress. In addition to construction projects, Sri Srinivasa Saligrama Devasthana will be acquiring the following items for use in the daily and yearly rituals conducted.
Those who wish to assist in person either monetarily or through supply of material are highly encouraged to do so by contacting Sri Srinivasa Saligrama Devasthana at +91 953 882 7775 or through the Contact Us page.
Every donation, whether big or small, is greatly appreciated.
(Processional Statues which Sri Srinivasa is Seated)
- Pedda Sesha Vahanam (Adisesha)
- Hamsa Vahanam (Swan)
- Simha Vahanam (Lion)
- Kalpa Vruksha Vahanam (Wish fulfilling tree)
- Sarva Bhoopala Vahanam!
- Garuda Vahanam (Eagle)
- Hanumantha Vahanam (Monkey)
- Gaja Vahanam (Elephant)
- Surya Prabha Vahanam (Sun)
- Chandra Prabha Vahanam (Moon)
- Ashwa Vahanam (Ficus tree)
- Silver Nivedhana Paatralu (Set of silver containers for the Lords meals)
- Donate 2 light weight hanging deepas (lamps)
- Big Bramhotsava chariot
- Smaller Regular chariot used in daily processions
- Hanging Swing for Ekanta Seva
- Makarathoranam (A golden arch placed behind the Lord)
- Umbrellas for Sri Srinivasas various processions
- Silver Pancha Paatralu Set (Set of 5 Silver Bowls used to offer water to the Lord)
- Pallaki (Hand Pallaquin)
- 2 Cloth Hundi (2 Cloth Donation receptacles)
- 24 gangaalams (brass prasadam containers)
- Poyyigunda (Clay Pots)
- Rice Boilers
- Cooking utensils
- Dining tables
- Sahasra Deepa Alankara Stand (stand used in lighting 1000 lamps around Sri Srinivasa)